GoodWorksGear.com is powered by Shopify.com, which begins processing your order immediately to ensure you receive your products as soon as possible. As a result, we are unable to make changes after your order is submitted.
Unfortunately, as stated above, changes can't be made after an order has been placed. If the address on your order is incorrect, it may be possible to reroute the package through the carrier's tracking page once shipped. You will need to contact the carrier directly once you receive shipping confirmation.
Orders may not be canceled after they have been placed. Again, they are processed immediately by our print-on-demand vendors.
- We work with 4-5 vendors who print on-demand and ship directly to you. The time to process your order is usually 3-7 days, with another 5-7 days for shipping, domestically. International shipping varies greatly and due to customs processing, may take several weeks. You will be responsible for any tariffs incurred. Check with your local customs agency for details. Please be patient with us as shipping times have increased during the pandemic.
- Again, depending on what items you order, your order may be processed by one, two, or more of our vendors. Each ships independently and you will receive tracking for each part of your order accordingly. Please be patient with us as shipping times have increased during the pandemic.
- As stated above, to reduce overhead and free ourselves up for work with our mission partners, we utilize third party vendors to print and ship directly to you. We have vetted these vendors and trust in the quality of their work. Every design / collection is a GWG original, created by Shannon or one of our partners (as noted on the product page.)
We (Shannon and Tim) have spent the last 5 years serving, living, and developing partnerships in the Yucatán, peninsula of México, with some humanitarian aid efforts in Tapachula and Mexico City, as well. As we launch in 2021, our first-wave efforts are focused in this region, partnering specifically with locally-led programs sustainably providing food, shelter, healthcare, and education in México. We have plans in place to develop further strategic partnerships in other regions around the world. We welcome your insights, suggestions, and connections to local difference makers with whom we should consider partnership. Please email email@example.com with PARTNERS in the subject line to share your ideas and recommendations. Thanks!
- Our business is a social enterprise that, according to its bylaws, operates on a 1:1 ratio. In other words, for every dollar we make, we donate a dollar. As the business grows, we hope to up that ratio and give even more.
- If there is a manufacturing issue or issue with quality, our vendors will help us make it right. They do not accept returns due to errors in ordering or sizing since every piece is custom made. We cannot, therefore, accept such returns. Therefore, be sure to check the sizing chart supplied in each item listing before ordering. Should you receive a damaged or defective item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include photos, a detailed description of the issue, and let us know how we can help.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of product delivery. Photos of broken and defective products help us get reimbursed from our suppliers and shipping partners, which helps us contribute more funds directly to our outreach partners. Unfortunately, we cannot provide free return shipping labels. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.